Monday, December 7, 2009

The Final Blog

The semster is coming to an end, and we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. This class has taught me how to write essays the way that colleges want it. I thought I had essays down pat until I got here and had my first essay not do to well. But that has changed, I feel that I have a better understanding of how to write essays for a college environment. But the hardest part about this class was the whole analyzing of an issue, we had to show along with tell. Just telling the reader about the issue is not good enough. But all in all I found that this class has better prepared me for college writing. The class was laid back and was easier to do the work rather than going to a lecture where the teacher would lecture you the whole hour and then go home. I actually got to know a few people in the class, rather than going to my other classes and not knowing anyone. This was a great class with a great environment, and I would not trade this class for an another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment