Monday, November 30, 2009

Moving

Before anyone gets to excited, I'm not the one moving. My cousin was moving from Northville to Canton over the weekend. But there was a twist to the moving, I had to help him with the move. But I did not mind until I got to his apartment. He sort of rushed into this moving, where not everything was packed, and just sitting in the rooms as is. He wanted the whole place cleaned out in two days, and basically nothing was packed. So we packed and moved things at the same time. So he with many others, including my brother, started Saturday and I joined in on Sunday. I had to work on Saturday, and did not get home until 7:00 PM. This was one of the most tiring Sundays of my life, we were moving furniture, packing and cleaning the apartment. On top of all that once we filled the cargo van, we drove to Canton, and took everything out and put it in his condo, going up a flight of stairs to reach his front door! So a 150 lb tv was the hardest thing to move, and I am still feeling the pain today!

No comments:

Post a Comment