Sunday, November 22, 2009

Motor Trend Car of the Year

Motor Trend recently announced their pick for car of the year, which is the 2010 Ford Fusion. Before everyone starts berating me and writing this American car off, just hear me out. This car, since its arrival, has been highly rated as a midsize average car, its not a luxurously car, but a car that is practical and that is also affordable. This car's competition is the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, and the Chevy Malibu. I've rode a last generation Fusion, and it is a solid car, a huge improvement from the older American cars. I really believe that many American cars are written off, because of past models, but Americans cars have come a long way and I think thaat they are competible with the Japanese cars. Just give them a chance. 

8 comments:

  1. NO NEVER! I'll never give them a chance! To me, the Fusion is not as reliable as the Accord or Camry! It may look nice, but looks can be deceiving! Actually they are, because the Fusion fails lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, it's called Desi mentality! Not just that, I have had experience with American cars, I dislike them a whole lot! Like I said, desi mentality lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont drive American. I like the fusion I like the new escapes I think they look really nice and they drive nice but for me I just cant drive them idk why. I like beemers and a benz Im working on a range right now but I might actually try the new escapes they are very nice and I like the way they drive I just have not convinced myself yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^ There, someone agrees with me...Beemers, Benz, Range over American all day everyday lol! I think the Escape is a cute car for girls, and only girls! Range is a little too big, dont you think? And if you do get an Escape, lease it, dont buy it, ask me because I drive American owned crap....soon to get back to my 2 door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ford payed for it. End of Story. And Ford needs new designers for their cars, cause their design all look horrible. Japanese FTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just love hating on American as much as me. But I'm saying she mentioned the Escape and that is fine for her. Ask me about Ford, I drive a Ford owned crap suv. Mazda is owned by Ford by the way. And yes, Japanese FTW! You seen my G! Its HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Ameer, I didn't know your that much of a hater. I

    ReplyDelete